The POSCA PC-7M large bullet tip water based paint marker is the latest to hit Australia. Once again, it is by uni-ball and is a vibrant versatile marker that will write on almost any surface. Available in 15 colours - get them here individually or in a bundle! The image is me with a cardboard enlarged cut out - its not that size! :)
The PC-7’s pigment ink is fade proof and water resistant, it is also permanent/bleed-proof on paper and card. It can be made permanent on other surfaces by using the following range of treatments;
– Glass – by baking in the oven at 160°C for 45 minutes then spraying with clear varnish
– Textiles – by ironing on reverse
– Metal, plastic and wood – by spraying with clear varnish
– Terracotta – by baking at 220°C for 45 minutes, then spraying with clear varnish
– Porcelain – by baking at 160°C for 45 minutes, then spraying with clear varnishThe versatility of the Posca has made it internationally popular with the artistic community for producing poster like, vibrant colours.This marker is available in black, red, blue, green, gold, light blue, metallic blue, metallic green, metallic pink, metallic red, orange, pink, silver, violet, white and yellow. PC-7M 4.5 – 5.5mm bullet tip.
Available in 15 colours.